Driving with over or under-inflated car tyres might lead to a hazardous car handling experience; automotive experts, therefore, suggest getting your car’s tyre pressure checked once every month.
Keeping our clients’ driving safety in mind, we use a superior quality tyre pressure gauge here at Worldwide Automotive to get 100% accurate readings.
So, if you are looking for a tyre pressure check Bicester, get in touch with our professionals today! You do not need any prior appointments for this. You can choose to give us a call or visit our workstation at Unit E17, Telford Rd, Bicester OX26 4LD, UK.
Why you shouldn’t use inadequately inflated tyres
Please note that the ideal tyre pressure for your car should be in-between the range of 30-35 psi. If the pressure level is over or under this specific range, it can lead to adverse effects, such as:
- Poor car stability
- Reduced cornering precision
- Compromised braking efficiency
Why choose us?
Here we conduct tyre pressure checks with utmost precision by following these steps:
- STEP 1: We carefully place the tyre pressure gauge onto the tyre-valve stem.
- STEP 2: The gauge is evenly placed down on the valve stem to ensure accurate reading of the pressure level.
- STEP 3: Based on the reading, we decide whether the tyre is over or underinflated.
- STEP 4: For under-inflated tyres, we use a suitable pump to re-inflation. Our tyre experts pump in a small amount of air at a time to avoid potential over-inflation.
- STEP 5: If the tyre is over-inflated, they push the metal pin on the valve stem to release the excess air.
We follow these steps to check the pressure of all four tyres. So, put an end to your search for ‘free tyre pressure checks near me’ and visit us at Unit E17, Telford Rd, Bicester OX26 4LD, UK. Call us now on 07957860730!